why choose us?
Global Delivery Team
- ISO 9001 Certified for the provision of Consulting, Training and Product Development Services. Our Quality Management System (QMS) “How we-do-IT” was developed entirely in-house and accredited in record time without the help of any external consultant. It is subject to continuous improvement.
- Microsoft, SAP, HERE, Esri & GE Smallworld GIS Partners with the highest number of Smallworld GIS Qualified Staff and Certifications in Australia and New Zealand.
- We have performed the highest number of GIS upgrades (50+) globally, many of them SAP/GIS Spatial Enterprise Solution upgrades – all on time and on budget
- We deliver both quality AND low cost through our wholly owned Right-Shoring operations in India (Data Services and Microsoft Power Platform) and Romania (Microsoft Power Platform)
- We strictly obey Labour and Immigration Laws and pay competitive right-shoring market wages
- Our global staff churn is <10% for very good reasons. The tech industry turnover rate stands at >13% and is higher than in any other business sector.
- We always value-add through innovation well beyond our customer expectations
- 100% self-funded, family-owned and debt-free since 1995
- Successfully delivered $250m+ of geo-spatial IT solutions to global Utilities, Telcos and Defence
- Responsible for very large multi-year (5+) National scale deliveries up to $25m project value
- Our sole focus is to keep existing customers while getting referrals to new customers
- Implemented World first SAP Certified GIS|connect Interface at United Energy 1996
– still in production today
- Developed #1 “Conflation-as-a-Service” adjust.IT
released in 2000 as Smallworld GIS version and recently as ArcGIS and ArcFM versions.
Adjusted 400m+ coordinates to date.
- Developer of SAP Certified LatLonGO® ERP Mobility Solution including SAP WorkManager, PM, MRS Integration. LatLonGo for the Microsoft Power Platform placed in Microsoft AppSource