Work together to meet challenges effectively with Microsoft Power Platform – analyse data, build solutions, automate processes, and create virtual agents.
We have combined our strong geospatial and Microsoft Power Platform skills to create “LatLonGo for the Power Platform”.
LatLonGo Power Apps
Overlaying your electricity, gas, water or telco linear networks makes your valuable infrastructure assets searchable and navigable.
Turning ideas into solutions by enabling you to build custom apps that solve business challenges by integrating GIS agnostic LatLonGo network data with Power Apps.
Create your unified Geolation platform from disparate sources, for example, networks from Smallworld, visualisation overlays from ArcGIS and Engineering drawings from AutoCAD or specific QGIS project data.
Power App Forms
Integrating Power forms with LatLonGo allows you to associate assets or locations in the field with office data.
With model-driven Power Apps, forms provide you with the interface you need to interact with your valuable business data to do your work.
Boost your business productivity to get more done by giving everyone the ability to automate organizational processes.
Adding the spatial LatLonGo component boosts your automation productivity to a whole new level.
Your team can make informed, confident business decisions by putting data-driven insights into everyone’s hands.
Now further enhanced by LatLonGo sourced Thematic Mapping capability using a GIS agnostic format.
LatLonGo Architecture – All Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Why LatLonGo for the Microsoft Power Platform?
- Utilitity, Telco and Mining customers have Enterprise Mobility in their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Strategy for good reasons:
- office-to-field workflow efficiencies
- asset data integrity
- process waste elimination
- a motivated workforce
- LatLonGo has enabled mobile ERP users with offline Android and iOS native end devices and web clients since 2013.
- Data are AES256 encrypted, compressed and never unpacked on the device – exceeding the highest security demands in utilities, telcos and mining
- LatLonGo is GIS source data agnostic (Smallworld, ArcGIS, QGIS, …) and supports OFFLINE aerial imagery (ECW and JPEG2000)
- many customers run two or three different “graphics systems” in their organisation for different purposes, for example
- Smallworld to manage their network linked to SAP,
- ArcGIS for environmental mapping and
- AutoCAD for detailed Engineering drawing management
- LatLonGo can combine all of these data and make them available to Classic and Power Platform business processes in one consistent format
for the POWER PLATFORM
- includes LatLonGo CLASSIC and LatLonGo for POWER BI
- for complex office to field business process integration including ad-hoc forms for asset inspections or any other geolocation related task
- Power Apps is a suite of apps, services, and connectors, as well as a data platform, that provides a rapid development environment to build custom apps for your business needs. Using Power Apps, you can quickly build custom business apps that connect to your data stored either in the underlying data platform (Microsoft Dataverse) or in various online and on-premises data sources (such as SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so on)
- use the full functionality of
- Power Apps & Forms
- Power Automate
- Power Virtual Agents and
- Power BI
- Connect to and visualize any data using the unified, scalable platform for self-service and enterprise business intelligence (BI) that’s easy to use and helps you gain deeper data insight
- visualise complex linear network asset structures
- intelligent field inspection cycles
- Powerful Analytics
- Thematic Mapping
- connect to the high-performance LatLonGo PostgreSQL/PostGIS Data Server