Dr Walter Hesse
Surveyor, Cartographer, Inventor, Software Developer, GIS Consultant and Entrepreneur since 1980. He does not have an MBA, but learned how to run we-do-IT from the School of Hard Knocks.
Walter likes to spend time with family and friends, ride his classic 70’s BMW motorcycle long distance (Europe, Canada, USA, Mexico, New Zealand, Australia) and sail his 60’s Corsair dinghy.
Mindy Gerber Alexander
In her spare time, Mindy loves spending time with her family, including her three beautiful children. Legos and photography dominate her spare time along with an affinity for travel. Mindy has lived in the USA, Norway, UK, Spain and Australia.
Natalie is responsible for our most important assets, our people. Natalie is a mum of 2 gorgeous boys that keep her busy! She loves spending time with family and friends and has a passion for health, fitness and travel.
Responsible for Board Governance for all Group entities including reporting to the Board and Shareholders. Phil enjoys swimming to the extent of 4.30am daily starts 6 times per week, 49 weeks of the year!
Paul likes to cook, walk in the bush, and rock climb. He gets woken up every morning by a smiling Samoyed
Hanmanth R. Marikanti
- ISO 9001 Certified for the provision of Consulting, Training and Product Development Services.
Our Quality Management System (QMS) “How we-do-IT” was developed entirely in-house and accredited in record time without the help of any external consultant
- Microsoft, SAP, HERE, Esri & GE Smallworld GIS Partners with the highest number of Smallworld GIS Qualified Staff and Certifications in Australia and New Zealand.
- We have performed the highest number of GIS upgrades (50+) globally, many of them SAP/GIS Spatial Enterprise Solution upgrades – everyone on time and on budget
- We deliver both quality AND low cost through our wholly owned Right-Shoring operations in India (Data Services) and Romania (Microsoft Power Platform)
- We strictly obey Labour and Immigration Laws and pay competitive right-shoring market wages
- Our global staff churn is <10% for very good reasons. The tech industry turnover rate stands at 13.2% and is higher than in any other business sector.
- We always value-add through innovation well beyond our customer expectations
- 100% self-funded, family-owned and debt-free since 1995
- Successfully delivered $250m+ of geo-spatial IT solutions to global Utilities, Telcos and Defence
- Responsible for very large multi-year (5+) National scale deliveries up to $25m project value
- Our sole focus is to keep existing customers while getting referrals to new customers
- Implemented World first SAP Certified GIS|connect Interface at United Energy 1996
– still in production today
- Developed #1 “Conflation-as-a-Service” adjust.IT
released in 2000 as Smallworld GIS version and recently as ArcGIS and ArcFM versions.
Adjusted 400m+ coordinates to date.
- Developer of SAP Certified LatLonGO® ERP Mobility Solution including SAP WorkManager, PM, MRS Integration. LatLonGo for the Microsoft Power Platform placed in Microsoft AppSource